BalaBit offers strong product support to its customers via its reseller partners (second-line support), but also directly if needed.
syslog-ng Premium Edition Support Service Levels
|Support availability (BOSS/Phone)||5x8 (Mon-Fri, 9-17 CET)||5x12 (Mon-Fri, 8-20 CET)||7x24 (Mon-Sun, 0-24 CET)|
|Initial response time*||Next business day||4h||2h|
|Number of contact persons||2||4||6|
|Non-charged engineer hours per Month||4||8||12|
Description of the different rows:
- Initial Response Time: the amount of time elapsed between the initial (and any consecutive) contact by the Partner to BalaBit Technical Support and the returned response.
- Software Subscription: registered access to modifications, corrections, and/or updates to Software; including updates, security updates, Feature Releases, and/or major upgrades.
- Contact Persons: Representatives of the Partner who are entitled to request support.
- Non-charged Engineer Hours: BalaBit records how many engineer-hours were spent to answer the Partner's questions. If the Partner exceeds this amount, BalaBit invoices a fee.
Register into the MyBalaBit Online customer service system, where you can:
- Request access to our online product demo systems
- Request access to the fully-functional 30-day evaluation versions of our products
- Request access to our online support system
- Download upgrades for our products
- Our partners can access various technical and sales support material